Old SAwmill District
The Old Sawmill District is a 45 acre former sawmill in the heart of Missoula, Montana, USA. The redevelopment of this property, the last major parcel of developable real estate in central Missoula, will transform a historically industrial and formerly blighted area into a modern, vibrant neighborhood that will consist of single and multi-family residences, retail space, and commercial offices.
Old SAwmill District Phase I:
SOlD out - 16 Investors Approved!
- Mixed-use real estate
- 75,000 sf residential, approximately 70 units
- 25,000 of retail and professional services, commercial space, and underground commercial paid parking
- Amenities include: a courtyard pool and hot tub, fire pit seating, indoor great room, business-center, athletic club, event room
- Premium finishes and fixtures
- Expected completion of OSD Phase I: Summer 2018
Old SAwmill District phase II:
Sold out - 29 Investors Approved, 1 pending!
- Polleys Square will consist of 4 condominium buildings (A,B,C,D) of 18-24 units:
- European village styling with local historical features.
- Amenities include: secure underground parking, electric vehicle charging options, energy efficient designs, and fiber-optic cable for super high-speed Internet access.
- Building A and B are complete. Building C and D will be finished Mid-2018.
- Phase II also consists of a residential building designed for university students, with a focus on international students:
- Will include approximately 190-210 beds.
- Expected completion date: Spring 2019.
Tour Polleys square:
Old Saw Mill District Phase III:
- Phase III features the Old Sawmill Active Living Learning Project.
- Thoughtful features and amenities to a targeted 55+ age group in a mixed use village.
- Residential units, for sale and for rent, constructed in several phases and buildings, with lecture halls and the newest technology for educational and cultural events.
- Approximately 150-200 units.
- Commercial space for related Ancillary Services: Food Service restaurant, Personal Care, Home Health Care, Housekeeping, Physical Rehabilitation and Medical Office facilities.
- The Neighborhood Inn, Hotel, for family and guests needing a little extra space in a friendly home-like atmosphere.