do i need a u.s. immigration lawyer to file for u.s. citizenship through the eb-5 program?

Yes, a qualified U.S. Immigration lawyer will be needed to file for U.S. permanent residency through the EB-5 Program.  Our team of Preferred Immigration Professionals have helped over 100 immigrant investors just like you obtain their green cards.  You can trust Northern Rockies Regional Center, LLC's team to successfully get your immigration application through the door the first time.