For many EB-5 investors, there may be questions about the EB-5 visa and its benefits, their family's immigration status, Regional Centers, program requirements and more. Our list of questions below hopes to answer some of the most common inquiries. If you find that your particular question was not listed here, please contact us.
- What is the EB-5 Program?
- Why use the EB-5 Program to obtain U.S. Citizenship?
- What are the advantages of investing through an approved Regional Center?
- What is a Regional Center?
- What are the main requirements of the EB-5 Program?
- Who is eligible to obtain U.S. Citizenship through EB-5?
- Do I need a U.S. Immigration lawyer to file for U.S. Citizenship through the EB-5 Program?
- How long does the initial application process take?
- When I receive my green card, do I have to stay in the U.S.?
- Can my spouse and children receive their green card and obtain U.S. Citizenship through the EB-5 Program?
- My children are near the age of 21, will they be ineligible for their green card and citizenship if they turn 22 during the investment process?
- Will my children be able to study in the U.S. after making my investment and receiving my green card?